Published On: Sun, Oct 9th, 2016

Mogadishu: Huge inferno engulfs residential area

A huge fire has razed down four civilian houses in Siliga village, a residential area in Mogadishu’s Wadajir district on Sunday evening.

According to eyewitness, who spoke to Radio Shabelle on condition of anonymity confirmed that the blaze was caused by an electric fault  by BECO electricity.

Abdi Dheere, owner of one of the four burnt houses said that the fire was caused by BECO electric, which has in the past led to several huge infernos in Mogadishu.

He said the fire broke out after BECO electric employees have failed to fix an electric error which led to begin the blaze burnt the houses.

About the Author

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

gabadhiireerSudan BaadiGoob300 tuuglaxaday300 ANAASIXRAYNINKA3002 Aabedartii300 arooskaorod300