Published On: Thu, Jul 28th, 2016

Residents abandon Becco Electric company after fire

A fire caused by an electric fault has engulfed the residence of Somalia’s interior and federal affairs minister Abdirahman Odawa in Mogadishu on Wednesday night.

Mogadishu police Gen Bashir Abshir Geedi said the fire on interior minister’s house was caused by electric current from the local electric company named Becco.

After the incident, some people in Mogadishu have deserted from being as Becco customers, saying the company has no reliable electric power.

About the Author

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

gabadhiireerSudan BaadiGoob300 tuuglaxaday300 ANAASIXRAYNINKA3002 Aabedartii300 arooskaorod300